Having a competent emergency service provider at your disposal can make all the difference in the world on how you recover from property damage. Be it a sprinkler break or a sink overflow, how you react within the first 24 hours (or less), will dictate your recovery time.
Bay Area Mitigation can lower replacement costs and additional living expenses with a fast response and by using sophisticated drying techniques to minimize damage to structures. Our team also works to minimize secondary moisture issues by isolating and protecting the unaffected areas of the structure and other property. We understand that quick and efficient drying procedures will reduce the risk of mildew, mold, bacteria and other conditions.
- Emergency response – guaranteed
- Comprehensive inspection using state-of-the-art, moisture-detection equipment
- Moving building contents and protecting them
- Water extraction
- Flooring assessment to decide most appropriate restorative drying method
- Ventilation of wall cavities to expedite the drying process
- Controlled removal of drywall – when necessary
- Cleaning and sanitizing affected areas – depending on water source
- Determining the most appropriate drying equipment for the loss
- Drying equipment logistics
- Monitoring the drying process being sensitive to how fast areas are drying
- Removing drying equipment once affected materials have reached equilibrium moisture content